The RCI Points Program is the best thing that has come out of RCI
ever. There have been point programs around for years, some good and some not so great. But RCI waited for years before they
developed their RCI Points Program. They took the best parts out of the other points programs that preceded theirs to produce the
best points programs available.
Now that's the good news.
The bad news is not the program itself, but the way it is portrayed by some of the, 'salespersons' in the timeshare industry. You see, when you go to a timeshare presentation, you are listening to a 'sales' presentation not an 'educational' presentation. You will hear how this is the answer to all your vacation needs, how it will solve all your vacation problems and get you all over the world.
Not the whole story, how timeshare really works.
When you are through with the typical sales presentation you have either purchased or you left thinking the program is to confusing, to high pressure, not informative enough or maybe even mad.
If you have purchased and really know how the RCI Points Program works you have made the correct decision. We hope this site will be of help to you to understand how to get the most out of your new RCI Points Program.
NOTE: When you really understand how the RCI Points Program works, the main thing to remember is, There is no such thing as a RED point or a Blue point. There is no such thing as a three bedroom point or a one bedroom point. There is no such thing as a Gold Crown Resort point or a Standard Resort point.
An RCI POINT , IS An RCI POINT , IS AN RCI POINT
The object of the game is to get the most RCI Points for the least amount of money.
If you have not already purchased, read all the pages on this site, then go to the Questions & Inquires button and fill out the requested information. Write down your questions and request a presentation worksheet.
When we give presentations at Oyster Pointe and Bay Resorts, to a guests staying at the resort that have never seen the RCI Points Program, it takes an hour or more. If you have explored our web site, the phone presentation doesn't take site, the phone presentation doesn't take long at all.You will have of your long at all. You will have of your questions answered and you will receive the full story on how the RCI Points Program works.
We can't totally explain the whole story on this web site, but when you really understand how the RCI Points Program works, you will be able to do the following:
1. Be able to exchange to other RCI Points Resorts for less that a week without wasting a whole week exchange.
2. Have a high Exchange Power regardless of what you own, because with the RCI Points Program there are no Exchange Power Rules that will prevent you from obtaining the exchanges of your choice. You will also learn what Exchange Powe is and how it prevents you from making quality exchanges. And how to get around the Exchange Power Rules.
3. You won't be limited on your exchange choices. You see, an RCI Points member can exchange to an RCI Points members unit or an RCI Weeks members unit. But, an RCI Weeks member can only exchange to another RCI Weeks members unit. That really means, the more RCI Weeks members that join the RCI Points Program, the less RCI Weeks members units will be available for RCI Weeks members to exchange into.
4. Receive multiple weeks of exchanges with just one week of ownership. You will learn how to make exchanges from 2 to 30 days out, "Which was called an Instant Exchange". The difference with the RCI Points Program is, the cost in RCI Points for an Instant Exchange is only 9,000 RCI Points or less. So, if you have a week that is worth 34,500 RCI Points you could go to over
4,000 RCI Week Resorts for 9,000 RCI Points or less. In Florida, it is only 7,500 RCI Points, which means you can get 4 weeks of exchanges out of only 1 week of ownership.
5. Learn there are really only two ways to make an exchange. One way is to purchase a Gold Crown, two or three bedroom, high season at a high demand location and you can get where you want to go. You will also pay BIG MONEY to own at a resort with that quality. The other way is to know the system and how to work the system. You will learn in the presentation that the instant exchange does work and why it works.
6. When you are an owner in the RCI Points Program and own at other resorts in the RCI Weeks system, you will learn how to deposit those week units into your RCI Points account for only $26. This is called Points for Deposit.